Last month I made an Instagram post sharing some fun facts about myself. I blame mommy brain, but for some reason, I never thought to share some fun stuff about myself here. So, without further ado here are some fun facts about myself.
- I am an animal lover. I graduated from Purdue University back in May of 2016 with my undergrad in Animal sciences. I had a concentration in animal agribusiness. Growing up I always thought that I would be a veterinarian, and own my own practice. Well, chemistry and I never got along, and I found that enjoyed the business aspects a lot more than I thought I would.
- Anime is amazing. I grew up watching Digimon, Pokemon, InuYasha, and Dragonball Z. I could go on and on about the shows that I have watched. Anime for me was a gateway into Japanese culture. I even took a year of Japanese in my high school, just so I could listen without reading the subtitles.
- Let’s go back to the animals. Siberian huskies are my favorite dog breed. This is a bad trait of mine, but I can get a bit snobby when it comes to them. They do nothing wrong in my eyes, except for tearing up the couch, being escape artists, and sometimes all the times derpy.
- My mother in law was my elementary music teacher. You should always be nice to your teachers, not only are they helping you develop, but you never know who your in laws will be. It may introducing me to his family super easy.
- I am a proud mother to my angel baby, Troy, and my rainbow baby, Silas. Not everyone wishes to acknowledge the babies that they have lost, and that’s okay, but I love to talk about Troy. I love to share how loved he is, and how I’ve become a better a christian because of him.
What are some fun facts about yourself? Comment below, I really enjoy interacting with you guys and building a tribe 🙂